We are always pushing boundaries here at The Kaleidoscope Plus Group with one of our core values being ‘Continuous Improvement’. With this in mind, we have once again been awarded the Gold Investors in People (IIP) Standard for a further 3 years until 2020.
We were assessed earlier this year which involved online employee survey, a context discussion meeting with senior managers and one to one interviews with a pool of staff randomly selected by the assessors.
The assessment described a number of key strengths which include: Senior managers at the charity described a number of strengths within the organisation including:
• Inspiring leadership, with mutual trust between staff and senior management
• Extensive commitment and belief in the vision and values set by Chief Executive and Board of Trustees
• A clear and consistent vision of what the charity aspires to achieve
• A proactive approach to improving performance and introducing change to adapt to the external barriers such as cuts in government funding
• The inclusion of staff, volunteers and service users in all activities and the enthusiasm for people to ‘go the extra mile’
IIP Standard is a nationally recognised framework that helps organisations to improve their performance and realise their objectives through the effective management and development of their people.
Chief Executive, Monica Shafaq was elated with the Gold Investors in People Standard Award.
She said “Getting the Gold Standard for an additional 3 years is a prestigious and great achievement for us and makes me feel very proud to be part of a charity that truly lives its ethos and values.
“I firmly believe that our people are our biggest asset and have been over whelmed by the extent of positive feedback received.
“Well done to everyone associated with the organisation and a very special thank you for making Kaleidoscope Plus Group such a special place”