At the back end of 2017, the charity conducted its annual People In Mind Audit and the results were fantastic with much improvement on last year.
A total of 84 PIM Members completed the questionnaire.
Massie thanks to Kirstie Barnes and all of our PIM Members for making our service user involvement group the success it is today!
In case you wanted to see the results, please see below:
• 19% access the PIM Forum
• 21% access PIM2PIM support groups
• 21% access general PIM mentoring/support
• 55% access PIM2PIM wellbeing activity groups
• 23% volunteer/lead on groups activities
• 8% volunteer in the charity shop
• 4% volunteer in admin
• 19% attend discos, trips & social activities
• 6% volunteer in befriending
Top Scores: (over 50%)
• 62% of PIM members said they had more confidence since accessing PIM
• 59%of PIM members said they had felt more useful since accessing PIM
• 56% of PIM members said they felt more positive since accessing PIM
• 100% of PIM members had said they had made new friends since accessing PIM
• 54% of PIM members said they feel like they had achieved something since accessing PIM
• 55% of PIM members said they feel more positive in socialising since accessing PIM
• 73% of PIM members said they were very happy with PIM
• 21% of PIM members said they were fairly happy with PIM
• 5% of PIM members said they were not sure