An exciting opportunity has arisen for The Kaleidoscope Plus Group to be able to offer Primary Mental Health Services to children and families in Sandwell as part of a multi-agency approach.
The service will work collectively as part of an integrative model to provide early intervention and preventative services working with families and a range of other professionals to support and empower people using evidence based and solution focused methods.
As a result of this opportunity we are looking for:
• 9 Primary Mental Health Workers £26,041 per annum (2 years – Fixed Term: possible extension subject to ongoing funding)
Successful candidates will be based within multi-disciplinary settings across Sandwell inclusive of:
• The 6 Community Operating Groups (COGs), there is a COG in each town; Wednesbury, West Bromwich, Tipton, Smethwick, Oldbury and Rowley Regis
• Sandwell Youth Offending Team (YOT)
• Sandwell Looked After Children’s Team (LAC)
• Sandwell Child Sexual Exploitation Team (CSE)
NOTE: Where applying for the Primary Mental Health Worker positions please indicate on your covering letter if you have a preference or specialism in terms of area of work e.g. Youth Offending, Child Sexual Exploitation or Looked after Children.
• 1 Senior Primary Mental Health Worker £28,180 per annum (2 years – Fixed Term: possible extension subject to ongoing funding)
The successful candidate will be responsible for co-ordination of the service including supervision and monitoring whilst also providing some direct services on a flexible basis across the area of delivery where required.
Please send CV and covering letter detailing your ability to meet the needs of the job description and person specification clearly identifying which role you are applying for to: email@example.com
We are also open to discussing the potential for applicants to apply on a secondment basis.
Closing date for all applications will be Monday 9th May 2016, 12:00pm, with interviews being held on 17th and 18th May 2016.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in further detail please call 0121 565 5605 and ask to speak to Sue Vincent.