The Kaleidoscope Plus Group offers Primary Mental Health Services to children and families in Sandwell as part of a multi-agency approach. The service works collectively as part of an integrative model to provide early intervention and preventative mental health and well-being services working with children, young people and families. It’s aim is to work with a range of professionals to support and empower people using evidence based and solution focused methods.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join this dynamic service, as a result we are looking for:
• 1 Primary Mental Health Worker/Therapist: £26,041 per annum (Fixed Term until March 2018: possible extension subject to on-going funding)
The successful candidate will be based within a multi-disciplinary setting within Sandwell inclusive of:
• The 6 Community Operating Groups (COGs), there is a COG in each town; Wednesbury, West Bromwich, Tipton, Smethwick, Oldbury and Rowley Regis
• Sandwell Youth Offending Team (YOT)
• Sandwell Looked After Children’s Team (LAC)
• Sandwell Child Sexual Exploitation Team (CSE)
Please send CV and covering letter detailing your ability to meet the needs of the job description and person specification clearly identifying which role you are applying for to: Vacancies@Kaleidoscopeplus.org.uk
We are also open to discussing the potential for applicants to apply on a secondment basis.
All posts will be subject to Enhanced DBS, Police Vetting and satisfactory references.
Previous applicants need not apply
Closing date for all applications is 8th November 2016, midday, although The Kaleidoscope Plus Group may withdraw this advert at an earlier date without notice subject to interest.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in further detail please call 0121 565 5605 and ask to speak to Sue Vincent or Malcolm Clayton.