As a Digital Community Volunteer, you will be sparing around an hour a week, to spread the word about the Kaleidoscope Plus Group, far and wide and use your creative flair and self-motivation to help us with fundraising.
You will have the opportunity to organise events and engage your community in supporting us through relevant pages, groups and networks.
What’s in it for you?
- Develop fundraising skills
- Develop social media skills
- Meet new people
- Be active and engages
- Add value to your local community
- Signpost support services to your local community
- Learn new transferable skills & improve your CV
Anyone can get involved, you just need to be 16 or over. You will also need:
- Great people skills, approachable and friendly
- Comfortable with using social media
- Good grammar and spelling
- A creative flare
Training & Support:
As the role is based online, you will receive digital support from a named contact at the Kaleidoscope Plus Group and our Social Media and PR Account Manager.
On joining, you will be given access to our Digital Community Volunteers Facebook Group and receive an induction relevant to the role. You’ll also be kept updated with other volunteering opportunities.
How do I apply?
To apply, please click this link.
Somebody will be in contact with you within three weeks of receiving your completed application form.