Hours: 30 per week
Closing date: 15th February 2021
Salary: £28,000 pro rata, per annum
Duration: Fixed Term Contract – 12 months (possible extension
Closing date: Monday 1st March 2021.
We are welcoming applications from qualified therapists to deliver low intensity interventions in both 1:1 and group settings, within our service at Yarl’s Wood IRC in Bedford.
Interventions will include but are not exclusive of:
- Mindfulness based activities including Mindfulness based Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
- Compassion Focussed Therapeutic Interventions
- A range of Psycho-education activities
- Awareness Groups e.g. anxiety and depression workshops
- Wellbeing Activities (based on the 5 Ways to Wellbeing)
- Self-help activities including Guided Self-help, Motivation Techniques/Interviewing
- Resilience work.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please review the full Job Description and complete the Application Form from below. Guidance notes are provided to support you with completing the application form. CVs will not be accepted for this role.