A partnership with us will bring your company multiple benefits and allow you to demonstrate a commitment to issues directly affecting your employees.
How can you support us?
- Staff fundraising
- Annual donations
Partnering with a trusted charity that is supported by a team of dedicated and passionate volunteers reaches into the heart of local communities and allows your business to:
- Develop your staff’s skills, including communication, teamwork and more
- Increase customer loyalty
- Attract, motivate and retain staff
- Increase brand awareness and strengthen your brand
- Increase sales by associating new products and services with a good cause
- Help integrate local communities with our brand and yours
- Any support your company gives will have a big impact
Corporate sponsorship has the potential to have a big impact on the lives of the people we work with. Fundraising events organised by your business can increase team spirit among colleagues, boost morale and motivate your employees. We can help you develop your CSR.
Whether or not your company has worked with a charity before, we’ll make it easy for you to get involved, and by choosing us, you’ll be making a big difference to children and young people who are suffering from mental health problems today.
You and your colleagues could host a bake sale, take on an obstacle challenge or cycling event, organise your own event for The Kaleidoscope Plus Group, or sponsor our upcoming events.
Fundraising events with colleagues increases team spirit, boost morale and motivate your employees.