People In Mind Forum: Walsall – for individuals with experience of mental illness
• Have your say in the development of mental health services
• Be involved in the delivery of mental health services
• Support the development of new groups and activities
• Expert by experience groups
• Volunteering opportunities
• Make new friends and access to social networks
• Access to support services
Monday 20th February 2017, 1:00pm – 3:00pm at Walsall Disability Hub, Ground Floor, 17 Lichfield Street, Walsall, WS1 1TU.
For more information, please contact Kirstie Barnes on 07508 330460 or 0121 565 5605.