The Kaleidoscope Plus Group will be hosting its next Safe Spaces Suicide support groups throughout September at the following venues on the following dates:
• Wednesday 6th September, 5:00pm – The Walsall Hub, Lichfield Street
• Wednesday 13th September, 5:00pm – The Baptist Church, Vicar Street, Wednesbury
• Thursday 14th September, 10:00am – The Mezz, Hawthorns House
• Wednesday 27th September, 5:00pm – 4th Floor, Hawthorns House
• Thursday 28th September, 10:00am – The Mezz, Hawthorns House
“The Safe Spaces groups Give YOU, the permission to talk about suicide”
Whether you have experienced suicidal thoughts, been affected by suicide or just want to talk about it, then this group may be for you.
The Safe Spaces suicide support groups are funded from the money raised from Birmingham Walking out of Darkness 2017.
For further information about Safe Spaces or any of the other Community Wellbeing Groups we facilitate across the Black Country, please call our Community Wellbeing team on 0121 565 7818.
CREATING BRIGHTER FUTURES TOGETHER!