The Kaleidoscope Plus Group are currently recruiting for the roles listed below:
• Qualified Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners – (£22,221 – £26,646) per annum: Fixed term contracts initially until 31st March 2016
• Community Wellbeing Worker x2 (full time) – £19,000 per annum: Fixed term contract until March 2018
• Senior Shift Leader (25 hours) – £20,221 per annum pro rata (plus sleep-in payments): Fixed term contract until April 2016
• Support Worker (16 hours) – circa £16,000 per annum pro rata (plus sleep-in payments): Initially a fixed term contract for 12 months
• Project Coordinator (full time – Nottingham) – £22,000 per annum: fixed Term contract until March 2017
Click here to find out more about these vacancies.
The Kaleidoscope Plus Group work to promote and support positive health and wellbeing and we are committed to making sure that the services and facilities we provide are of the highest possible quality and that they continue to develop to meet the needs of the communities we serve.
Don’t just take our word for it, check out the video below and see all the great work The Kaleidoscope Plus Group does!