We are looking for a Finance Manager to join our dynamic and passionate team and be a key player in the future growth of the charity. The Post holder will be a key role in the financial organisation of the charity and can expect to be exposed to a variety of challenges.
As a result we are looking for:
Finance Manager – £42,000 per annum 37.5 hours per week (including some evenings) 27 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Leadership of the finance team and function
• Production of budgets/forecasts and management accounts
• Revenue control
• Preparation of statutory accounts and related activities (reconciliation of balance sheet accounts, including banks, accruals, etc)
• Tax filing and other statutory compliance
• Production and presentation of Board reports
What you’ll need to be successful:
• 3 – 5 years of financial management experience gained in a relevant corporate function
• ACA Qualified or equivalent; minimum 2 years post qualification experience
• Broad knowledge of finance and accounting
• Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities with strong financial modelling skills
• Excellent project management skills and ability to multi-task
• Strong interpersonal skills / the ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment with other team members, senior management, external advisors, clients, partners, and others;
• Compelling written and oral communication skills.
Closing date for all applications is 15th December 2016, 5pm with interviews commencing 19th December.
To apply please send your CV and Covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to: email@example.com
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in further detail please call 0121 565 5605 and ask to speak to Monica Shafaq.