We are currently seeking a motivated and committed individual to join our dynamic and passionate team and be a key point of contact for visitors, callers and stakeholders. The post holder will be required to work as part of a small team and will be responsible for ensuring an excellent customer service to internal and external partners.
As a result we are looking for:
• Receptionist/Administrative Assistant – £17,550 (pro rata) per annum 21 hours per week 27 days holiday per year plus bank holidays (pro rata)
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Answering telephone calls
• Checking, collating and circulating in and out going post
• Maintaining external and internal booking systems for conference facilities
• Being the first point of contact for all external enquiries
• General Administrative tasks
• Maintaining asset register
What you’ll need to be successful:
• Good written and communication skills with the ability to deal with people in a friendly and professional manner
• Broad knowledge of word, excel and related software packages
• Experience of working in a busy office environment
• Strong interpersonal skills / the ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment with other team members, senior management, external advisors, clients, partners, and others;
• To maintain high standards of confidentiality and integrity at all times
Please email your completed CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00pm, Friday 14th April 2017.
Interviews are scheduled to take place on Friday 28th April 2017.
This post will be subject to an DBS check.