Hours: Full time or part-time considered
Closing date: 8th March 2020
Vacancy listed: 21/02/2020
Application deadline: 08/03/2020
How to apply:
CVs will not be accepted for this role. Before applying, please download the Job Description and Application Form by clicking on the links. Once completed, please email the Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
The purpose of the role is to assist vulnerable service users, in a Floating Support capacity, in a range of issues which could include, but is not exclusive of:
- Managing their own accommodation successfully
- Maximizing their income
- Exploring work or education opportunities
- Develop independent living skills
- To reduce social exclusion and maintain a presence in the community.
We believe it’s important that we practice what we preach and award all staff 1 hour per week to enjoy an activity that promotes their own wellbeing.
Attend staff wellbeing days where you can choose between a range of treatments – Reiki, Chair Massage, Indian Head Massage, Reflexology, Mini Mani/Pedi.
In addition to this:
- We match employee pension contributions up to 5%
- Discount gym membership
- Access to Perkbox and a range of discounts and loyalty schemes
- Employee Assistance Programme (Health Assured)
- Discount glasses and wellness jewellery
- Health insurance plans
- Assistance with will writing