We are currently recruiting for the position of:
Finance Manager – £40,000 per annum 37.5 hours per week (including some evenings) 27 days holiday per year plus bank holidays.
We are looking for a Finance Manager to join our dynamic and passionate team. The Post holder will be a key role in the financial organisation and future growth of the charity and can expect to be exposed to a variety of challenges.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Leadership of the finance team and function
- Production of budgets/forecasts and management accounts
- Revenue control
- Preparation of statutory accounts and related activities (reconciliation of balance sheet accounts, including banks, accruals, etc)
- Tax filing and other statutory compliance
- Production and presentation of Board reports
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 3 – 5 years of financial management experience gained in a relevant corporate function
- ACA Qualified or equivalent; minimum 2 years post qualification experience
- Broad knowledge of finance and accounting
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities with strong financial modelling skills
- Excellent project management skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills / the ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment with other team members, senior management, external advisors, clients, partners, and others;
- Compelling written and oral communication skills.
Closing date for applications is 18th February 2019 by midday
Interviews will be held on Monday 4th March 2019