You’ll not only be part of a passionate, hardworking team that cares about the work they do but also be part of making a real difference to the lives of our service users, such as Lacie who said: “The Kaleidoscope Plus Group gave me a reason to get out of bed and I don’t think I would be here without them. They’ve given me confidence and helped me come out of shell.”
In addition to this you will be joining a charity dedicated to looking after our people, who practice what they preach.
This year The Kaleidoscope Plus Group ranked 9th place at The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For 2019 in the not-for-profit companies’ category.
In addition to this we ranked 35th in the Best Companies Top 75 Companies to Work for in the Midlands 2018, across all categories and won the Special Wellbeing Award at The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For 2018.
Wellbeing activities on offer to staff include a ‘wellbeing hour’ every week, which staff can dedicate to an activity that fits one of the ‘five ways to wellbeing’ which are connect, be active, take notice, keep learning and give.
All team members also receive a Fitbit to help them monitor their daily steps, healthy eating guidance and flexible working hours and arrangements.
In addition to becoming part of #TeamKPG team, you’ll get:
- 25 days paid holiday entitlement (plus Bank Holidays)
- Three days additional leave over Christmas and New Year
- Auto-enrolment onto pension scheme where The Kaleidoscope Plus Group will match your contribution up to 3%
- Statutory benefits such as parental leave and sick pay
- A dedication to continued professional development, training and shared best practice.