By leaving a gift in your Will, you’ll be helping to ensure people continue to get the mental health and wellbeing support they need, no matter what their situation.
Leaving a Legacy Gift
Leaving a gift to us in your will is an amazing way of helping us, even after you’re gone. Your gift can help us to:
Support recovery for people experiencing ill-health and mental health issues.
Raise awareness of mental health issues, challenge stigma and promote positive health and wellbeing.
Promote independence; support inclusion and facilitate community integration and participation for people with health problems.
How Do I Get Started?
To leave a gift in your will all you need to do is provide your solicitor with the following details:
Our name: The Kaleidoscope Plus Group
Our address: 321 High Street, West Bromwich, West Midlands, B70 8LU
Our registered charity number: 1096473
By taking a few simple steps today and remembering Kaleidoscope Plus Group with a gift in your Will, you can help us be there for every person affected by mental ill health both now and in the future.
If you have any questions about leaving Kaleidoscope Plus Group a gift in your Will, Please contact us on 0121 565 5605.
Or feel free to write to us using the address above.
By taking a few simple steps today and remembering Kaleidoscope Plus Group with a gift in your Will, you can
Help us be there for every person affected by mental ill health both now and in the future.
Different Types of Gifts
If you would like to leave a gift to Kaleidoscope Plus Group, your solicitor will be able to explain the different ways you can leave a legacy.
- A share of your estate – Even leaving 1% of your estate will have a huge impact on the support and services we can offer and still leaves 99% to your family and loved ones.
- A specific amount – A pecuniary gift is a specific sum of money e.g. £500.
- A specific item – Something personal such as a car, jewellery or a piece of furniture. It could be a home, a bank account, or shares. Your solicitor will help you think about your assets.
For more hints and tips check out this will writing guide: